Want to change up your workouts? A spin class might just be the answer for you.
Indoor spinning is a great way to get your cardiovascular and strength training done in a quick 45 minute session.
10 Benefits of Spinning:
1. Burn a ton of Calories- the average class can burn 800-1000 calories. Need I say more?
2. Low to No Impact- If you have knee and hip issues spin is a great way to keep up with your fitness program while removing the majority of impact on the body.
3. Get Lost in the Music- one of my favorite things about spin is the music. When you get an awesome instructor who plays motivating music it really helps the workout to go by fast. Nothing worse than a 45 minute class feeling like a 90 minute class. Music is key!
4. Feel The Energy- When you participate in a spin class with other riders the energy can be overwhelming, in a good way. You can feed off of each other and that can push you to a whole new level in your fitness.
5. Toned Legs- Spin is another fantastic way to sculpt and tone those gorgeous gams you always wanted.
6. You Have the Control- People always tell me spin is too hard. Well, it can be if you put too much tension on your bike but remember you have control over your resistance. Spin gives you the ability to progress at your own pace.
7. Detox- One of the best ways to detox is to SWEAT! Trust me when I say you will be sweating buckets when you spin.
8. Stress Reliever- Spin is a super way to get rid of the cob webs in the brain. It will clear your mind and leave you feeling energetic and alert.
9. Mental Strength- Spin is a brilliant way to connect the mind, body, and soul. A lot of times you may feel you want to give up but as your body gets stronger you will find so does your mind, and when the mind gets stronger, the body gets even stronger. Its win, win!
10. Happy Juice- All exercise helps to increase Serotonin in the body or what I like to call “happy juice”. The music, the energy, the instructor, and the sound of the fly wheel on the bike are all spinerrific ways to tap into that juice and feel good all day.
For more info contact www.quadspin.com Happy Riding!